We are a consultancy and software development company. We focus on delivering comprehensive software services for FinTech, MedTech, Healthcare, supply chain using blockchain, big data, web applications, mobile, and end-to-end solutions.
We like to say that developing software is our side job; our focus is on accommodating it to its users. We love to help people get gain in health, time or life comfort Currently, we are expanding our team with an Outreach Specialist.
As an Outreach Specialist, you will be responsible for acquiring new sales opportunities for the revenue team. You will have a chance to find and implement the best lead generation tools on the market. Your goal will be to generate sales qualified opportunities & provide support to the revenue team that will lead to increased numbers of contracts for the company.
Your key responsibilities:
You’ll be accountable for prospecting new leads based on relevancy, qualifying leads, and gathering accurate contact information. You will reach out and try to establish a connection. You’ll be monitoring inbound communications, building relationships and partnerships, and following up effectively.
- Initiate outbound interactions (phone, mails, text etc.) for lead generation purposes
- Prospecting (maintain purposeful, meaningful, regular contact with identified prospects to add value in the funnel and drive sale forward)
- Grow and update the database of all potential new customers contacted or not contacted
- Generates accurate proposals and responds to RFIs on the possible collaboration
- Research around prospects & outbound campaigns, Identifying and understanding client markets and industries
- Co-planning, launching and optimizing integrated impactful digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate revenue.
- Leverage partners and vendors for co-marketing opportunities
- Multitasking while supporting Revenue Team in daily operations with particular emphasis on working with Business Devs to advance leads through the funnel
- Responsible for meeting daily, weekly and monthly sales KPIs.
- Monitor performance and regularly and accurately update all internal systems (CRM, Google Sheets)
Main requirements for this role:
- More than one year of proven experience in a similar position
- Experience in outbound marketing/sales support and new business development
- Excellent written communication skills and command of the English language.
- Experience with tools like Hubspot, Salesforce, Zoho, or Pipedrive
- Experience keeping track of metrics and being able to report them when needed.
- Ability to thrive with deadlines and competitive goals.
- Comfortable using G Suite apps such as Sheets and Docs
- Comfortable collaborating with a team to get tasks completed as well as working independently.
- Genuine enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
Nice to have:
- Fluent in writing & speaking in one of the Nordic languages (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, or Finnish)
- Remote Work in an international environment
- Private healthcare package
- We foster an informal culture and provide a flexible work arrangement.
Your recruiter: Katarzyna Pająk (email@example.com)