In DO OK, we care for the world we live in and the people in the team. To make it a better place, we have created a non-corporate environment where we gather top talents to work on life-changing projects.
Besides your daily responsibilities, we give you space to develop other competencies. You will be able to expand your knowledge also outside the project, with the option to use these skills in the future.
You gain wide autonomy of action and credit of trust, so we count on your maturity and self-reliance. You get the tools and resources to achieve your goal and expand competencies with the organization's growth.
By joining the team, you get access to tech and community leaders, experienced managers, and certified business coaches - they will support and give you honest feedback. Each member of the DO OK also has internal opportunities to grow: communities of practice, R&D projects, tech content co-creating, personal development budget.
Our peers use to say that they work here to live and grow.*
Your main responsibilities beyond the will to change the world:
- Writing clean, good quality code, both in projects developed from scratch and maintaining existing features.
- Recommending and implementing improvements.
- Participating in code reviews
- Cooperating closely with your colleagues to make sure the best solution possible is selected.
- Cooperating with backend developers, UX/UI Specialists and QA engineers.
- Communicating with international clients to make sure all their requests are addressed and requirements met.
- Have a good knowledge of Java/Kotlin
- Min. 2 years of proven commercial experience in developing Android applications
- Familiarity with MVP/MVVM architecture, Android Architecture Components, Dagger 2/Koin, RxJava 2
- Familiarity with Android’s UI/UX design principles and best practices
- Familiarity with GIT
- Familiarity with Google Play release process
- Willingness to learn new things!
- Fluent English written and spoken
Experience we'd appreciate, too:
- Experience with CI/CD tools (eg. Bitrise, Fastlane, AppCenter etc.)
- Familiarity with testing frameworks
A list of benefits is long so we will mention only about the crucial ones:
- Sport subscription
- Private healthcare
- Training budget
- Relocation package
We foster an informal culture, provide flexible work arrangement (flexible hours, 100% remote work)
Salary range: 8 000- 12 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
Location: Remote/Wrocław/ Zielona Góra
*Anonymous work satisfaction survey, 2020