We are expanding our team of Client Experience experts and looking to hire the top talent. Join us to boost our team by maintaining exceptional client care and driving their loyalty.
Client Experience Specialist at DO OK is responsible for the entire post-sales relationships with selected accounts, represents client’s interest, delivers key metrics (including NPS, retention, upsells), executes established processes and improves them, partners with DO OK’s Business Development and Delivery teams and has an enormous room for creativity and personal input.
Our perfect candidate is a self-motivated, consistent and proactive team player who feels confident in networking, negotiation and processing feedback and is keen to grow professionally in a client-facing role.
Joining DO OK as a Client Experience Specialist means to shape your career in a client-centric role at a solid consulting & software company operating for over 10 years on the market.
Take on an incredibly valuable role as a Client Experience at DO OK!
Your main responsibilities beyond the will to change the world:
- Guide the assigned accounts through the entire customer journey from onboarding to offboarding and further after
- Maintain all the contractual agreements
- Respond to client requests and questions
- Provide transparency and earn clients’ trust
- Conduct NPSs and surveys, maintain and document client feedbacks
- Maintain thorough client notes and documentation
- Proactively search for new opportunities around existing accounts (including upsells, cross-sells, rate upgrades)
- Cooperate with other teams to ensure the highest level of services
- Contribute in creation of profound case studies and DO OK portfolio growth
- Last but not least, continuously improve client experience
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English and Polish, written and spoken
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Customer-centric attitude
- Hands-on mentality
- Ability to work independently
- Team player approach while focusing on individual goals
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge and understanding of software development services, product design and technology
- Extensive sales talent
- Experience in B2B sales, consultancy and/or referral programs
- Good knowledge and understanding of SCRUM
- Literacy in a CRM (SalesForce, Pipedrive, Copper, etc.)
- Experience in delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- Basic understanding of IoT
A list of benefits is long so we will mention only about the crucial ones:
- Sport subscription
- Private healthcare
- Training budget
- Laptop and cell phone
- Relocation package
We foster an informal culture, provide flexible work arrangement, flexible hours, possibility of 100% remote work, zero micromanagement.
Salary range: 7 000 - 9 500 PLN B2B + VAT depending on experience and proven competences + bonuses
Location: Wrocław/Ziolona Góra/ Remote