Salary: 13 000 - 18 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B) or 10500 - 14500 gross UoP
Location: Remote/Wrocław/Zielona Góra
Your main responsibilities beyond the will to change the world:
- Analyse clients’ requirements and propose solutions
- Code core features
- Cover challenging tasks in projects
- Participate in workshops with clients, support them in identifying risks and finding alternate solutions
- Minimum 3 years of experience in programming and min. 1 year in Go
- Experience with writing RESTful APIs
- Practical knowledge of Git
- Deep understanding and practical knowledge related to databases (relational, document, search, key-value store)
- SOLID, YAGNI
- Communicative level of English (B2+) spoken and written
- Being a responsible team player focused on getting things done
Nice to have:
- Unit tests and E2E tests
- DevOps skills
A list of benefits is long so we will mention only about the crucial ones:
- Sport subscription
- Private healthcare
- Training budget
- Relocation package
Still interested in getting more info about us, the team and the project ? ;)
Together with Versa startup, after a few years of cooperation, we’re one team which is building a complex tracking system (IoT) that helps users to never lose their item again: https://dook.pro/portfolio/custom-software-development-cargo-assets-versa
We need a Go developer, open-minded and ready to change the cargo/flight industry together with Versa.
Be ready to advise the client on possible technical solutions and talk about deep architecture work. Work with us on more ambitious, opinionated and performant solutions. Apart from all these difficult things above we need your skills in Golang, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, AWS (SQS, S3, Cognito, IoT Core), Redis, RESTful, OOP/SOLID. It will be nice if you surprise us with the ability to work with Kubernetes, Docker, Helm and CircleCI.
Besides your daily responsibilities, we give you space to develop other competencies. You gain wide autonomy of action and credit of trust, so we count on your maturity and self-reliance. You get the tools and resources to achieve your goal and expand competencies with the organization's growth.
By joining the team, you get access to communities of practice, R&D projects, tech content co-creating, meetings with a certified business coach, and a personal development budget.
In DO OK, we care for the world we live in and the people in the team. To make it a better place, we have created a non-corporate environment where we gather top talents to work on life-changing projects. We foster an informal culture, provide a flexible work arrangement.